Procrastinate; Who, Me?

I'm working on the last paper for the semester. Working title: An Historical (hysterical, maybe?) View from I-45. I have the introduction and the last line of the paper, which I think is quite clever, actually. That, or I need to go to bed. Probably a bit of both. Anywho...

I was off to bs my professor into thinking that I have a working brain cell left, but as usual, I am walking around this tiny apartment looking at all of the other projects I want to get done before my summer of French immersion begins.

I know. Get back to work.

One day I will learn from my past (I should come up with some really ingenious word here, but brain death has set in) whatever, but until then, I will probably continue to wait until the last possible moment to a finish paper.

I think I need an intervention.

Quote for the day: The remaining work to finish in order to reach your goal increases as the deadline approaches. Unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn Venus

Speaking of Clouds...

The Language of Ethnicity